Call or Text: (504) 934-2020

Business Formation


When starting or restructuring a business, one of the most important decisions is determining the best type of legal structure for your company. This crucial decision not only impacts how much you pay in taxes, it will also affect your business paperwork requirements, the personal liability you face and parameters for raising money. While the most common forms of business are sole proprietorships, partnerships (general and limited), corporations, S corporations, limited liability companies, franchises and special forms of business. Because each business form has different tax consequences, you can depend on the Business Law Group to help you choose the structure that best fits your business needs.

LLCs: Our Favorite Louisiana Entity

There are number of reasons why our preferred legal entity is an LLC but ease of formation and administration are definitely at the top of the list.